2 Kings 6:24-25, 7:1-7
Miracles are acts of God that cannot be explained. While a siege is a negative force that ties a person to a place of affliction, sorrow, evil, weeping, poverty and failure. It holds its victims captive, limiting how far they can go in life and ensuring that nothing good comes their way (Exodus 1:10-11, 13-14). Sieges are designed to make a person’s life so bitter that suicide becomes attractive (John 5:1-7). And years of stagnancy is a sign.
Categories of Sieges:
- Ancestral Siege: This kind is inherited from parents or the family the victim is born into. It is a terrible affliction that affects destinies (1 Chronicles 4:9-10).
- Divine Siege: This is a siege pronounced upon the victim by a supernatural force (God) (Judges 2:14). God can cause a siege upon your life if you offend Him.
- Self-Inflicted Siege (Judges 16:16-21).
- Household/Family Siege: This happens when the enemy uses a family member to afflict its victim (Ezekiel 11:1-3).
Weapons For Deliverance (2 Corinthians 10:3-4):
- Righteousness: When you do good and are repaid with evil, your righteousness can speak for you (Genesis 30:33). If you live in righteousness and truth, no gate will be shut against you (Isaiah 26:2 and 2 Timothy 2:19).
- Prayer (Exodus 2:23-25).
- The Prophetic Word (2 Chronicles 32:21, 2 Kings 2:19-22, John 1:1-5, Isaiah 60:1 and 2 Kings 7:1).
- Father, arise in this service for my sake, let the world know that You are my God.
- Father, let Your help locate my life in the land of my trouble in Jesus’ Name (Acts 12:7).
- Father, every satanic iron gate that the enemy has used to besiege my life, break! (Acts 12:7)
- Every strong man and strong woman in my father’s, mother’s and in-law’s families that says that I will not move forward, I decree Holy Ghost thunder fire them!
- Father, every siege I inherited from my ancestors, hear the Word of the Lord, enough is enough, I decree your time is up, in the Name of Jesus, lose me and let me go!