(2 Kings 2:19-22)
There is a relationship between up and down (2 Chronicles 7:13). Whatever affects your foundation will shut your heaven. And whatever shuts your heaven will affect your foundation. So, when you can address the foundational problem, your heaven will be open.
Foundational problems are deep problems that are not wished away or resolved because you go to church or perform other religious activities. Whatever can affect you to the point of destroying your destiny is deep. And deep problems require deep prayers.
Christians can have problems, and believers can be afflicted (Psalm 11:3). No mystery can be hidden from God (Daniel 2:22). The prayer of deliverance requires you to address the target.
Characteristics of Foundational Error and a Closed Heaven (Exodus 10:1-11):
- It makes life unproductive.
- It makes one irrelevant to God’s purpose.
- It leads to spiritual and physical death.
- Life is full of struggles that will yield little or no results.
- The soul will be distressed and discouraged.
- The effect can last for generations, particularly for those who are not born again.
- The life is affected by near-success syndrome and the spirit of error.
- Spiritual marriage and afflicted relationships (Hosea 4:17).
- Satanic altars and shrines (Psalm 74:20).
- Buried charms and satanic deposits (Job 18:16).
- Satanic and unrighteous decrees (Isaiah 10:1).
- Accursed things (properties and materials) (Genesis 31:19, 32; 35:19).
- Father, whatever I am joined to that is affecting my destiny, cursing my life, and destroying my future, in the mighty Name of Jesus, lose me and let me go.
- Every satanic personality appearing to me in my dreams, making love to me in my dreams, destroying my marital destiny, your time is up; I command the angel of fire to destroy you now in the Name of Jesus.
- I decree, let the habitation of any altar or shrine affecting my life become desolate.
- O ground, hear ye the Word of the Lord; whatever has been buried inside of you working against my life, vomit it in the Name of Jesus.
- I decree, every arrow fired into my life, backfire, in the Name of Jesus.
- Every voice crying in my foundation against my life, in the Name of Jesus, perish!