(Jeremiah 28:6, 2 Corinthians 1:20)
Amen means ‘So be it’. It is a word of affirmation; an authority that brings a matter to a conclusion.
Characteristics of Enemies of Testimonies:
- They will not always attack the labour but waste the harvest (Harvest Wasters) (Isaiah 49:17).
- They lie in wait to hijack your blessings (Daniel 10:10-13).
- They manipulate results by creating impressions that you do not deserve what you believe God to do for you (Genesis 29:25, Luke 11:10-13).
- They can constitute themselves as a permanent and perpetual embargo and siege (1 Samuel 17:10-11).
- Sin: it is a self-inflicted hindrance that destroys your harvest (Deuteronomy 28:15, Haggai 1:6).
- Father, let every foundation of delay be destroyed in my life today in Jesus’ Name.
- All harvest-monitoring spirits assigned to monitor my progress, be bound in the Name of Jesus.
- Any object in my body, home, and surroundings cooperating with satanic forces, be destroyed in Jesus’ Name.
- Every arrow fired against my testimonies, backfire in the Name of Jesus.
- By the Spirit of Prophecy, my breakthrough, testimony, and miracle that are in exile, captivity, and bondage, be delivered unto me now in Jesus’ Name.
- Any satanic strong man or strong woman laying siege on my testimony, your time is up, loose your grip over me and receive the judgment of God in the Name of Jesus.
There were 6 first-time attendees at the service.