Luke 1:19, Proverbs 25:25.
I welcome you most excitedly to September, the month of fruitfulness and good news. It
is my prayer for you that the Almighty God will smile upon you this month and cause
good news to locate you at every point of your expectations in Jesus’ Name.
Good news is glad tidings, information that bring joy and great testimonies. For every
disappointment and delay that you have experienced, the Lord will recompense you
with good news this month in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. God is the Source of
good news and the One Who can make you laugh this month. The Bible says in Mark
10:27 that all things are possible with God; He can turn sorrow to joy and failure to
success, your case will receive divine attention as you read this message in Jesus’ Name.
What are the factors that can attract good news to your life?
1. Cultivate a relationship with God by surrendering your life to Jesus if you are not
born again. In John 10:27, Jesus said, “My sheep hear my voice and I know them,
and they follow me.” When you are born again you become a follower of Jesus
Christ, and every follower of Jesus is entitled to good news because Jesus Himself
is the Source of good news. Matthew 11:28 says “Come unto me all ye that
labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.” As you surrender your life to
Jesus today, glad tidings will locate you.
2. Travailing in the place of prayer is another factor that can compel good news
(Isaiah 66:5-8). Prayer and intercession are key elements of success in life. When
you pray, you attract God’s attention, and when His attention is focused on you
be assured that good news will locate you.
3. Your seed. In Genesis 26:12, the Bible says, “Isaac sowed in that land and
received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him.” This is a
typical example of what your seeds can do. Seeds are your investments in any
form towards God, humanity and into your own life. It is important to appreciate
that whatever you sow is coming back to you in form of a reward (Galatians 6:7).
Please be mindful of what you do with your life this month, as I strongly believe that
your harvest is around the corner.
1. Thank God and give Him praise for the gift of life and all He has done for you.
2. Confess your sins, renounce every evil deed and ask God for mercy.
Pray the following loud and clear:
3. Father, as I begin this new month, do something new in my life this September in
4. I decree and declare that good news shall locate my destiny this month in Jesus’
5. I receive Grace to walk in the manifold blessings of God this month in Jesus’
Shalom and have a wonderful month!