I welcome you, especially to April, the month of Easter when we celebrate the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is indeed a month of great significance and one of the lessons of Easter is the divine order of death and resurrection. Spiritually, death represents pain and labour, while resurrection can be interpreted as reward, gain or
harvest. It is my earnest prayer for you that this month shall be a month when sorrow and pain will disappear from your life, and joy, expectations of hope and reward shall be ushered into your life in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
The Bible has declared concerning you that this month shall be a month of PEACE and REWARD. Isaiah 3:10 says “say ye to the righteous it shall be well with him", this speaks of peace, joy and rest of mind. It is my prayer for you this month that trouble will be far away from you and your entire household, no evil will locate your place of abode, you shall go to bed in peace each day and wake up in peace, and no weapon formed against you or your
household shall prosper.
The second part of the passage says "for they shall eat the fruits of their doings". I believe this is an important promise and prayer you should hold on to this month. It addresses where you are coming from and where you are heading to. Each day you wake up you work, invest or sow seeds, and every labour and seed you have sown before now shall begin to yield for you great fruits in Jesus’ Name.
Please note that there are two types of fruits. Good Fruits and bad ones; it is the seed that you sow that determines your fruits. Endeavour to sow good seeds into your destiny this month.
How Do You Reap Good Fruits?
1. You must be born again (John 3:16): Note that your life is a seed and you must sow it into the Kingdom of God.
2. The soil must be good for the seed to germinate: The Kingdom of God is good soil to sow the seed of your life.
3. Nurture the seed continuously for it to grow with the Word of God.
4. Prepare your sickle and barns for harvest through prayers and praises.
1. Thank God for bringing you safely into April 2022 in peace.
2. Praise God for all the blessings in the past months, for prayers answered, and for the joy of the Lord in your heart.
3. Father, give me the grace to love you the more this month in Jesus’ Name.
4. I decree and declare that it shall be well with me and my entire household this month in Jesus’ Name.
5. This month shall the month of great expectations for me in Jesus’ Name.