I welcome you very dearly to February, the second month in the year 2022. It is my prayer for you and all yours that the Lord will hear your voice from today and answer you as you lift your petitions unto Him this month in Jesus’ Name.
I sense in the spirit that this is a month of prayer where we cry and lift up our voices to God, and I believe our God will answer us promptly. “Let us pray” is a collective call on all believers and Christians reading this piece worldwide to arise and lift up our voices to the Almighty God. What can prayer do?
1. Prayer is a weapon of strength and authority in the life of a believer. According to Job 22:28, “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” The world we live in is full of troubles, problems and crises, and a believer cannot afford to let loose. We must pray day and night to receive strength to overcome.
2. Prayer is a weapon of deliverance and healing. In James 5:14-15, the Bible encouraged us to pray for the sick and healing will follow. This is so because prayer carries the power of God and the anointing of the Holy Spirit. The power of God has a healing effect, therefore as we provoke the power of God through prayer healing takes place. In Acts 12:1-10, the Bible recorded that Herod stretched forth his hands to intimidate, harass and terminate the lives of Jesus Christ’s followers. He killed James the brother of John with the sword and proceeded further to arrest Peter with a mind to also kill him, but in Peter’s case, the Church went into prayers, and the Lord heard their prayers and sent an angel to deliver Peter from premature death. As you call on the Lord there shall be divine intervention in that situation in your life where you need deliverance and healing in Jesus’ Name.
3. Prayer brings revival (Countrywide, Citywide, in the Church and private lives of individuals). Acts 2:1-4 tells us that when the day of Pentecost fully came, the disciples were together at the upper room praying, and the power of their prayers brought down the Holy Spirit, Who descended upon them and a great revival took place. If you believe in God for a spiritual revival this year, then prayer must be your watchword.
1 Thessalonians 5:17 enjoins us to pray without ceasing; in other words, pray at all times. Moreso in this season of prayer and fasting, take advantage of the window that the programme has created to lift up yourself in prayer and God
will answer and grant you the desires of your heart in Jesus’ Name.
1. Thank God and give Him praise for the gift of life, and the miracle of sleeping and waking up each day since the beginning of this year.
2. Thank God and give Him praise for all He has done for you in the past years and is currently doing in your life.
3. Father, I ask for the Spirit of Prayer to come upon me mightily this year in Jesus’ Name.
4. Father, please send revival into every aspect of my life this year in Jesus’ Name.
5. Father let me experience divine intervention in every aspect of my life
this year in Jesus’ Name.