I use this medium to formally welcome you to the sixth month of 2022, June. The Bible recorded that man, whom God created on the sixth day, was made for dominion as reflected in Genesis 1:26, where God said, “Let us make man in our image and likeness and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over all other creatures”, and in verse 28, it is recorded that God blessed them. I, therefore, decree into your life this day that the Lord will grant you dominion and victory over all your life challenges. Be fruitful this month, multiply in all good things of life and in your spiritual endowment, and subdue every mountain of opposition facing you and all yours in Jesus’ Name.
In my write-up last month, I discussed grace using Jephthah as a case study. We rounded off on the second point on why we need grace. We shall proceed from there:
3) To avert the plans of the enemies: Jesus said in Matthew 10:36, “And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.” In Genesis 37:3-36, Joseph’s brothers, who unfortunately were his enemies, had plotted to eradicate him
but grace stood by him and changed their evil plans to blessings, as stated by Joseph after he became the second most powerful man in Egypt (Genesis 50:20). Whatever the enemy is planning against you and your family this month, grace will avert it in Jesus’ Name. When you walk in grace, God will always turn the evil plans of the enemy upon them; and none of their devices and ploys will work against you as the Lord will always turn them around in
4) To activate help and attract favour (Isaiah 45:1-3): Psalm 75:6 says, “For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.” Help can come from man, Satan and God. The problem with help from man is that when he lifts you, he can also bring you down like King Ahasuerus and Vashti. “If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and the Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she” (Esther 1:19). Meanwhile, help from Satan is worse than the worst affliction; as John 10:10 specifies, “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more
abundantly.” However, the grace for genuine and everlasting help comes from God (Psalm 121:1-8). In Genesis 49:22-25, Jacob prayed that God should raise help for Joseph.
1) Thank God again for yet another glorious month and the grace to see a new season.
2) Ask God for mercy to see you through this month as He did for you in May.
3) Father, by Your grace, let every plan of my enemies against me turn in my favour and help activate my success in Jesus’ Name.
4) Father, I know that genuine and everlasting help comes from You; please, send help to me this month in Jesus’ Name.
5) Wherever I go this month, the favour of God will follow me in Jesus’ Name.