It Shall Come To Pass
1 Samuel 1:31-20
‘It shall come to pass’ essentially addresses God’s promises, plans and purposes and His intentions towards us (Jeremiah 29:11).
Characteristics of these promises:
- They are contained in the Word of God (Deuteronomy 28:1-14).
- They are strong and powerful (Psalm 29:4-8).
- They carry fire (Deuteronomy 5:24).
- They will not go unfulfilled (Isaiah 55:11).
- They are God’s covenant with you.
How to claim these promises:
- You need to know and understand God’s promises towards you and for you (Psalm 23:1-6).
- Make yourself qualified and eligible to claim them (2 Timothy 2:19) (3 people gave their lives to Christ in the service).
- In all your challenges, ensure you stay with God (Ruth 1:8-17, Genesis 40:5-14, 23, Genesis 41:52).
- Identify and deal with the enemies of your harvest (Matthew 13:24-30).
Enemies of Harvest:
- Harvest Swallowers (Job 20:15).
Father! All harvest monitoring spirits assigned to monitor my life, your time is up, in the Name of Jesus, be bound and get out of my life.
Father! Whosoever has swallowed my breakthrough, fruitfulness, promotion and divine healing, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, wherever you are, vomit them by fire.
- Harvest Wasters (Isaiah 49:17).
Father! Everything in and around me that is wasting my harvest, I decree enough is enough, pack your load in the Name of Jesus, go!
- Harvest Hijackers (Daniel 10:12-14).
Father! I decree, every evil spirit turning my glory to shame, every demon of hijackers hijacking my breakthrough, your time is up, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, receive the judgement of God by fire.
- Harvest Manipulators (Genesis 29:25).
In the Name of Jesus, wherever you have laboured and they paid you nothing, may the Lord fight for you.
Whosoever is manipulating you, may the Lord deliver you from their hands in the Name of Jesus.
- Harvest Witchcraft (Matthew 25:25).
Whatever is valuable to you that the enemy has buried by the power of witchcraft, may they resurface by fire in the Name of Jesus.
- Harvest Embargo and Siege (Joshua 6:1).
35 persons attended the service for the first time. This month’s edition comes up on Saturday, November 26th.