I joyfully welcome you to November, the month of GLORY. It is my prayer that as you praise GOD this month, your joy will not cease in Jesus’ Name. I strongly believe the LORD wants this month to be a month of GLORY in our lives; as many of you who have been falling short of GOD’s GLORY, be expectant this month because the GLORY of GOD will invade your life, home, career, business, finances, body, spirit and soul in Jesus’ Name. As we begin the countdown to the end of the year 2021, I want you to count your blessings one by one and begin to thank GOD for every achievement you have made. Thank Him for all the successes, prayers answered, healings, breakthroughs and miracles you have received in the last ten months. As part of your countdown, I like you also to think of those things you have been
believing GOD for that are yet to materialize; list them and be ready to take them to GOD in prayers as your expectations will not be cut off this year. It is my earnest prayer for you that all that you have been believing GOD for this year shall become testimonies. The LORD will turn your tears to laughter, your shame to celebration, your sickness to divine health, your poverty to prosperity, your lack to abundance, your failure to success and your prayers to testimonies in the mighty Name of JESUS CHRIST.
Be confident in the LORD your GOD this last quarter of the year because with GOD all things are possible.
Brethren, even if you feel you have not achieved much this year and think there is nothing to be joyful about, as you read this piece, I implore you not to give up, do not get frustrated nor allow the enemy to whisper failure to your ears. Rather believe in GOD and it shall be well with you. Above all, I want you to make up your mind as this year winds down to cease every activity that distances you from your Maker. Make up your mind to be close to GOD like never before. YOU WILL MAKE IT IN JESUS NAME! (AMEN)
1) Thank GOD for thus far He has helped us this year; thank Him for all the miracles, blessings and breakthroughs.
2) Ask for mercies of the LORD where ever you are falling short of His GLORY; ask GOD to forgive you all your sins, those habits and acts that can distance you from GOD.
3) LORD, please remember me as this year is drawing to a close, come and fulfil all your promises for me in 2021 in Jesus’ Name.
4) LORD, remove every plan of evil and disaster against my family as this year winds down in Jesus’ Name.
5) Take your list to GOD and pray aggressively for 3 minutes on each prayer point.