I welcome you to March, the month of the supernatural touch of God in respect of all that have to do with you and your household. I see the divine intervention of God in your life and situations this month in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ. This month is a month of realization of all your God-given dreams and ambitions, and the Trinity will stand by you in all your ways in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
The supernatural touch is the divine enablement of God to suspend all logic, reason and natural laws to bless us and make us candidates of uncommon miracles. The supernatural touch brings about transformation just like the story in the Bible text.
What happens when one receives the supernatural touch of God?
- God suspends all natural laws, logics and human reasoning/expectations. In John 5:3 there was a great multitude and lots of impotent folks were waiting for the moving of the water by the angel but the supernatural showed up. Psalm 37:5 says, “Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.” Romans 11:33b says, “how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!” It is my prayer for you this month that the Lord will suspend all protocol to give you your miracles in Jesus Name.
- The supernatural touch of God changes seasons and cancels delays and prolonged expectations. John 5:4 – “For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.” The passage emphasized that they were waiting for the season to change but the Almighty God, Who changes times and seasons, abridged the waiting time of the man who had an infirmity for thirty-eight years. I decree no more delay in your life in Jesus Name. Revelation 3:8 – “… I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it …” In Joshua 24:7, the Israelites were delivered from the wilderness after a long season.
Today, as you read this piece, is a day of your deliverance in Jesus Name. Nothing can stop God from blessing you, therefore, I implore you to surrender your life to Jesus today (if you have not done so) and the God of transformation will remember you in Jesus Name.
- Thank God and give Him praise for the privilege to see another month. Thank Him for the gift of life and miracles of sleeping and waking up.
- Father, please suspend every negative protocol to single me out for blessings this month of March in Jesus Name.
- Father, You are the God of remembrance, remember me for good this month in Jesus Name.
- I bind every demon from hell that prolongs my dry season in Jesus Name.
- This is my month of testimony in Jesus Name.
Shalom and GREATER GLORY.
I welcome you very specially to the month of September, the ninth month of the year and the month of fruitfulness. It is my prayer for you reading that the Glory of the Lord will descend upon you this month and it shall bring fruitfulness and increase to you, your family and the works of your hands in Jesus Name.
What is fruitfulness? It is the grace of God that brings reward to your efforts and the works of your hands. Fruitfulness takes away sweat and unfruitful struggles from your life. When God created man, He gave him dominion over every other creature and granted him grace to multiply and be fruitful in every area of life (spiritual, physical, material, social and career).
I would like to share with you conditions precedent to being fruitful.
- You need to have a relationship with the God of fruitfulness: Exodus 23:25-26 – “And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.”
- You can only be fruitful when you’ve planted a seed: Isaiah 55:10 – “For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater.”
It is only when you sow a seed that you can be fruitful because it is a settled spiritual principle that fruitfulness will only respond to your seed. So, if you do not plant nor sow, you will not reap anything. The Grace of God and the anointing for fruitfulness will only multiply what you have planted and not what you kept in your hands.
Proverbs 11:24 says, “There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.” And the next verse (Proverbs 11:25) says, “the liberal soul shall be made fat and he that waters shall be watered back.” This is the scripture and a fact of life; learn to sow the seed of goodness and benevolence this month and it will surprise you how fruitfulness will follow you. It is important to note that your seed also includes your biblical obligations to the kingdom of God, and your tithe, offerings and first fruits are seeds which have the potency to bring fruitfulness into your life. It is my prayer for you, once again, that the Lord shall make you fruitful this month in Jesus Name.
- Thank God and give Him praise for the gift of life, and the miracle of sleeping and waking up. Thank Him for bringing you into the month of September.
- Father, let Your will be done in my life this month of September in Jesus Name.
- Father, please grant me and all my family members maximum protection as we go out and come in this month in Jesus Name.
- Father, the ninth month is the month of fruitfulness, please make my life and career fruitful in Jesus Name.
- Father, please let this month be greater than the first eight months of this year put together in my life in Jesus Name.
I bless the Name of the Lord for the privilege He has given us to witness another great month; the month of August, the eight month of the year and the month of a New Beginning. May God’s name be glorified in Jesus Name. It is my earnest prayer for you reading this bulletin, that it shall be well with you, the Hands of the Almighty shall be strong upon you for protection, no evil eyes will see you and no evil hands will touch you, and the presence of the Lord will abide with you in all your going out and coming in this month in Jesus Name.
The bible text (1 Samuel 16:1–13) is a reflection of the potency of the power and the unction of God when it’s operating in someone’s life. With the anointing of God upon your life nothing shall be impossible. This is the story of David and I pray that the same Grace will operate in your life in this month of a new beginning in Jesus Name.
It is important for you to understand that there is always an appointed time to every individual and I believe God that this is your appointed time in Jesus Name. Like it happened to David, when your time comes the Lord will dislodge everyone who has been occupying your position. It does not matter whether it is done legally or illegally; once it was David’s time to fulfil his destiny, Saul made a mistake in disobeying God, and God sent Samuel to anoint David and bring him into prominence. God will dislodge everyone sitting on your glory and everyone occupying your position in glory today in Jesus Name. I decree that your God-sent prophet and helper, someone who carries God’s glory and unction to help you fulfil destiny, will locate you today in Jesus Name.
Another thing that is very notable in the passage is that David’s father hid him by sending him out of the immediate vicinity, but God brought him out by the anointing. God will locate you and bring you out in this month of possibilities and new beginning by the anointing in Jesus Name.
Brethren, please make your relationship with God a priority this month and do not allow any form of sin to come between you and God, and it shall be well with you in Jesus Name.
- Thank God and give Him praise for the privilege given you to see another month; thank Him for the gift of life and the miracle of sleeping and waking up.
- Father, please give me the grace not to offend you anymore and to live holy throughout the month of August in Jesus Name.
- Father, let my divine helper locate me and favour me this month, and let me receive divine lifting in Jesus Name.
- I decree and declare, in this month of new beginning, let new glorious things happen in my life, visit my family for great testimonies of breakthrough and fulfillment in Jesus Name.
- Lord, let the latter part of this year be greater and more blessed than the beginning in Jesus Name.
Dear reader, I welcome you into the month of July which the LORD in the passage, referred to as the month of REST as ordained by the ALMIGHTY GOD Himself. I pray for you this day that the ALMIGHTY GOD will grant you rest from all your troubles and hard labour in JESUS Name. Throughout this month, your soul will find rest in JESUS Name. The LORD will trouble anyone planning to trouble you in Jesus Name. Everywhere you go, opposition will bow before you and you will excel among your peers and colleagues in Jesus Name.
BIBLICAL CONDITIONS FOR ENTERING INTO YOUR REST
God can do all things because He is OMNIPOTENT; but we also need to understand that God is not a magician. There are laid down principles established in the bible through which we can make His omnipotence work for us.
- In Genesis 2, the bible says “on the seventh day God ended HIS work”; this presupposes that God has always been working. Logically, the only people who deserve and should expect rest are the ones committed to hard work. The bible says in Proverbs6:6, “go to the ant, thou sluggard consider her ways and be wise.” If you desire rest then you must make use of every opportunity to work that comes your way. Rest is synonymous to success which is the end result of hard work.
- You must also make up your mind this month to be at the right place at the right time for the blessings of the Lord to locate you. The Angel of the Lord visited Zachariah with a blessing of a lifetime whilst he was in the temple doing his priestly work and carrying out his ministry responsibility (Luke 1:7-13). You must, therefore, make yourself available for your blessing. There is always a right place to be at the right time for God’s blessings to locate you. Do not forsake the assembly of God’s people (Acts 2:42). It is important to take church seriously; all the major services conducted in the church should be of interest to you, where you will be fed with the sincere milk of the Word so that you may grow thereby. You can never tell which of the services God would use as a point of contact to your breakthrough.
- Finally, ensure you offer unto the Lord sacrifices of righteousness for you to enjoy the abundance of the seas and the blessings of the land (Deuteronomy 33:19). You must be born again and live a life of holiness and righteousness for you to know and enter into God’s rest this month.
I pray that the joy of the Lord will strengthen you this month and you will not fail in Jesus Name.
- Thank God and bless His Name for bringing you into the month of July. Bless His Name for the Gift of Life.
- Ask for the mercies of the Lord to see you through this month in all you do.
- Father, I decree that all my past labours shall attract harvest this month in Jesus Name.
- Father, give me the grace to be at the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing this month in Jesus Name.
- Lord, wherever I go this month, let Your favour follow me and let me have a major testimony every day of this month in Jesus Name.
I am excited to welcome you to a new month in year 2019, the month of June. The Lord has been so gracious to us all in this assembly. He has given us life, hope, provisions for our needs, victory over the battle of life, joy in our hearts, laughter in our mouths and above all, Grace and the privilege to know Him. May His Name be Glorified in our lives in Jesus Name.
Verse 27 of the passage states that God created us in His own image, in other words we are a replica of who God is with regards to His nature, grace and ability. God must have had something in mind when He decided to create us exactly like Himself and you will agree with me that whatever God does or says is exactly what He means. Therefore, we can easily conclude that we are to put on the nature and mind of God (Philippians 2:5). It is my prayer for you this month that in whatever area of your life where you have fallen short of the Glory of God, there shall be full restoration for you in Jesus mighty name.
The Lord expects us to activate the ability He created in us to be like Him this month of June and what are those areas;
- Victory in All Areas of Life (Psalm 98:1,1John 5:4)
God has never lost a battle, as a matter of fact He is the Lord of hosts, and when He decides to fight for you, you will end up pitying your enemies because God fights until nothing is left. Therefore, I pray for you that your enemies shall never see your end; you shall be victorious as the Lord fights your battle this month.
- Holiness and Purity (Leviticus 11:45)
This is an essential characteristic of God which everyone of us must conform to and see as a way of life. It is only then that we would be entitled to the Glorious promises of God for our lives.
- Divine Blessings and Prosperity (Psalm 24:1)
It is common knowledge that God owns everything you will ever need to make life pleasurable for you. He says “Silver and Gold is mine” (Haggai 2:8) which means as a child of God you are entitled to whatever God owns in His majesty. You will never be hungry or lack any good thing throughout this month.
I, therefore, implore you that you always pray for grace this month for you to be who God has created you to be in life. It is my prayer for you that you shall be victorious in all your ways this month in Jesus Name.
- Thank God and praise His Holy Name for giving you the privilege to see another month in peace of mind and good health.
- Father, please give me Grace this month to be who you have created me to be in life.
- Father, because you are my God and Father, and You possess everything I need to make life pleasurable for me, please remove poverty from my life beginning from today in Jesus Name.
- Father, please do not allow my faith in You to waiver.
- Father, throughout this year make me succeed in all good things I lay my hands upon in Jesus Name.
Glory be to God for the privilege He has given us to see and witness a new month in the year 2019. May His Name be praised for the gift of life and divine provisions. I welcome you all to the month of May, the fifth month of the year and the month of Grace; may the Grace of God abide with us throughout this month and beyond in Jesus Name. The Lord will make this month the best month so far in our lives. The Hands of the Lord will be strong upon us and do us good this month of May. And no weapon formed or fashioned against us will prosper in Jesus Name.
‘And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy’ (Exodus 33:19).
When Moses found Grace in God’s sight, the Lord became benevolent towards him. As you find Grace in God’s sight this month, may the benevolence of God be your portion. May you find favour in His sight in Jesus Name. When God shows you His benevolence, He will make His goodness to pass before you and show you mercy. All these will be your portion this month in Jesus Name.
Grace is the supernatural benevolence of God to bless us with favour and blessings we do not deserve. In life, there are 5 levels of Grace:
- Grace at Salvation – ‘For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men’ (Titus 2:11). The Bible describes this level of grace as the benevolence of God which was made available to us while we were dead in sins. It is this Grace that has quickened us together with Christ in whom we have redemption through His blood and the forgiveness of sins according to the riches of His Grace.
- Sufficient Grace – ‘And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me’ (2 Corinthians 12:9). This type of Grace will give you the kind of encouragement you need when you are down or confused. When it looks like the world is going to collapse upon you, this level of Grace keeps you going. I pray that the Sufficient Grace of God will be available for you when you are in crisis In Jesus Name.
- Abundant Grace – ‘For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God’ (2 Corinthians 4:15). ‘And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus’ (1 Timothy 1:14). The Bible describes Abundant Grace as God’s benevolence of divine provisions in times of need. May you be a beneficiary of divine provisions before the need arises in your life.
- Great Grace – ‘And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all’ (Acts 4:33). This is the Grace that backs one up in the world of demonstration of God’s power and working of miracles, healing the sick, delivering the oppressed and setting the captives free. May your life experience this level of Grace this month in Jesus Name.
- All Grace – ‘But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you’ (1 Peter 5:10). May all Grace that you need to make life good for you be made available to you by God’s special benevolence unto you this month in Jesus Name.
- Thank God and give Him praise for bringing you into the month of May, the month of Grace. Thank Him for the gift of life and miracle of sleeping and waking up.
- Let this month be a month of testimonies for me in Jesus Name.
- Lord, please show me Your mercies this month in Jesus Name.
- Father, please do not allow me to fall victim of the enemies and do not allow evil eyes to see me this month in Jesus Name.
- I ask for All Grace to abound in my life month in Jesus Name.
Shalom and Happy New Month
God bless you.
I welcome you all into a new month, the fourth month of the year and the month of LIGHT. I thank God for His mercies over our lives since the beginning of this year. Just like yesterday, we are four months into the year and the Lord has been gracious to us. He has kept us alive in good health and strength; may His name be praised in Jesus Name.
The passage (Genesis 1:14-19) is a reflection of God’s plan for our lives this month of April. The bible says “And God Said………” As you enter into the month of light, you will hear the voice of the Lord. The Lord will speak to you, and He will show you the right path to follow (Isaiah 30:21). When God speaks to you, your life will take a new turn and you will begin to understand more and follow the purpose of God for your life. I pray for all the readers of this message that you will not go astray again in life. Some people have taken the wrong path but think they are on course, my prayer for you is that the voice of the Lord will speak to you and bring you right back on track in Jesus Name.
Similarly, God decreed in the same verse (Genesis 14:1) that let there be lights in the firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night. This is very significant to us as we enter the new month. The bible says the lights God created divided the day from the night. In the spiritual realm the day is symbolic of brightness, blessings and greatness, and the night is symbolic of darkness. The light of God will shine upon you and separate you from every form of filthiness, darkness and evil in Jesus Name. As the light of God locates you this month, sickness will get out of your life, sorrow will leave you alone, affliction will become a stranger to you and your entire household, and poverty shall become a thing of the past. The light of God will announce you to the world for good in Jesus Name.
- Thank God and give Him praise for bringing you into the month of April. Thank Him for the gift of life.
- Father, speak to me this month. Let me hear your voice. Speak to every situation contrary to Your plan and purpose for my life.
- Father, let Your light shine in my life this month in Jesus Name.
- Father, let all the creations of your Hands and all the forces of nature work in my favour this month in Jesus Name.
- Father, as I go out each day of this month, let me receive favour everywhere I go in Jesus Name.
Thank God, the Most High, we made it to year 2019; in spite of all the devil’s attempt to destroy our lives and make life miserable for us, God stood by us and He took absolute control, defended us all the way, shielded us from all attacks and gave us everlasting victory. I rejoice with you and your household that you are alive and among the living who shouted “HAPPY NEW YEAR!” on January 1st 2019, Glory be to the name of the LORD.
The Lord spoke to us during the crossover service that this year shall be a year of DESTINY FULFILLMENT. This means that the Lord will take us to our place of destiny and the land of fulfillment which He has prepared for us from the very beginning. Destiny fulfillment connotes reaching your goal in life and accomplishing the purpose for which God has created you, in addition to doing HIS will. I will like to take you back to our bible text for this month. The same prophecy God is giving us, He gave to the children of Israel. I see you reaching your goal this year in Jesus name. All oppositions that had hindered you in 2018, you shall see them no more. You shall have fulfillment in your career, fulfillment in your home, fulfillment in your finances, fulfillment in your body health-wise, fulfillment in ministry and in God’s calling upon your life in 2019 in Jesus Name.
Exodus 23:20 says the Lord will send an angel before the Israelites to keep them in the way; the way to journey of destiny fulfillment can only be discovered by God and HE is the only one who can lead us and show us the way and so I enjoin you to allow Him to lead you this year. Be rest assured that when Jesus leads you will never go astray. In the same verse, we also discover where God was leading them “and to bring thee into the place which I HAVE PREPARED.” It is obvious from the passage that it is God who prepares a place of destiny fulfillment, not your power, ability, connection, wealth nor knowledge. I pray for you that God will remember you and bring this into fulfillment in your life in Jesus Name.
What is expected of us to make this promise come to pass in our lives? Verse 22 says, “if thou shall obey his voice” (the words God spoke through the mouth of the Angel) and also in verses 24 and 25, all of this is pointing to OBEDIENCE. To get to your place of destiny fulfillment this year, you must obey God and His commandments, abstain from things that are not of God, surrender your life to Jesus Christ completely, pray in season and out of season, give to the poor and support the needy and it shall be well with you in Jesus Name.
1. Thank God and give Him praise for His manifold blessings upon your life and protection throughout the year 2018 and also bringing you into the glorious year 2019. Thank Him for the gift of life.
2. Father! You brought me this far to lead me into my destiny this year, please Lord prepare a place of Glorious destiny for me this year in Jesus Name.
3. Father! You are the only person who can lead me into destiny, please Lord hold my hand as I follow you in Jesus Name.
4. I decree and declare that whatever I lay my hands upon in this New Year shall prosper in Jesus Name.
5. I have started this year well, if Jesus tarries, I shall end it well in Jesus Name.
Shalom and Happy New Year!