SUNDAY, JANUARY 21ST, 2024
TOPIC: DELIVERANCE FROM SEXUAL IMMORALITIES
BIBLE TEXT(S): REVELATION 14:8, 17:2, 18:3, MATTHEW 5:32
Sexual immorality is a sin against one’s body and God. God detests this sin in all its ramifications because our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
LET US PRAY
- Father, I thank you for delivering me from sexual immorality.
- Father, do not let me drive your spirit away by committing sexual sin and polluting my body in Jesus’ name. 1 Corinthians 6:18.
- Father, deliver me from committing sexual sin with my eyes in Jesus’ name. Matthew 5:28.
- Father, purge my heart from every impurity that defiles a man in Jesus’ name Mark 7:22-23.
- Father, help me to do your will at all times and to find pleasure in doing it in Jesus’ name 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5.
- Father, let every spirit of sexual immoralities that refuses to let your people go receive the judgment of God in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I command every evil covenant we have entered into through sexual sin break now in Jesus’ name 1 Corinthians 6:15-17.
- Father, cause your children to be satisfied with their spouse in Jesus’ name Proverbs 5:15-19.
- Father, every power of sexual sin that is insisting that your children must see shame when your word says we will never see shame, destroy it in your anger in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every projection of sexual sin to disgrace your children be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
- Father, let every initiation of sexual sin on any of your children be broken in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, let every hunger and thirst of sexual sin die a natural death in the life of your children in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy by fire every spirit of sexual sin that refuses to leave your children in the name of Jesus.
- Father, since my body is part of Christ please help me not to pollute it with sexual immoralities in Jesus’ name 1 Corinthians 6:15.
- Father, your wind is blowing, arrest all who are promoting sexual immorality and struggling to legalize it as a moral right in Jesus’ name. Isaiah 7:7.