You are welcome to September, the beginning of the ’ember’ months and the start of the harvest season. This month I have a few pieces of advice for our sisters that can help you out of depression, fatigue and stress. Your life is in your hand, you need to take responsibility to fulfil God’s purpose for your life.
1. You should not finish all housework in one day. Those who have done it are stressed and some have been buried.
2. Take time to rest, it is not a sin to sit, put your feet on the table and eat something you like.
3. Sleep, if necessary, for the headache to disappear. Those who have refused to take a vacation, leave of absence, time off or break time to avoid their families missing them have prematurely gone on the journey without return.
4. Stop taking sedatives to sleep. You are destroying your brain and organs. Soon you will start forgetting things. Relax your brain and worry less. Go for a walk, laugh, and smile more, because everything will work out eventually.
5. Meditate, have a quiet time and relax. Breathe in the fresh air and breathe out all the negatives.
6. Stay in front of the mirror and smile to yourself, this turns on a positive aura around you so you can shine with your light.
7. Buy yourself a snack or drink. Just do something for yourself, even if your partner does not do it for you. Do it for yourself so you can download things in your head.
8. Get the appliances needed to ease your job and avoid stress as it is women’s largest silent killer.
9. Ask for help when you do not feel good. Do something about it. Go to a health centre or hospital or call a nearby doctor. Do not self-medicate.
10. Control your blood pressure and sugar level occasionally, whether you are sick or not. Doing this has saved a lot of women in the past.
Trust these good pieces of advice I have offered you and give yourself the value, love and care that you deserve. You are a great woman and do not forget you are also a beautiful creation.