(Psalm 30:1-5, John 15:11)
Joy is the gladness of heart and the end result of the flow of God’s river of favour and abundance flowing into your life.
It is a state of gladness of your heart.
Factor’s that can contribute to the joy in your life and make your joy full.
1) When God help you to surpass and go beyond the level that the world has limited you to be or beyond the level of human expectation for you (Psalm 118:22-24).
2) When God turns your captivities and makes your enemies to prostate before you (2 Samuel 16:13, 2 Samuel 16:19).
(2 Samuel 19) when God restore the kingdom of David.
(2 Samuel 19:16-20) Anyone who is trying to fighting with you is fighting with the Lord and battle can never be won.
3) When God turn’s your delay into testimony. Breaking the power of delay (1 Samuel 1:1-2, 1 Samuel 1:19-20).
4) When God saves you from the life of sin and death.
The joy of salvation (Romans 8:1-2).
* Every heart that has been troubled, may the Lord give you gladness in the Mighty name of Jesus.
*Everyone who has segment you will celebrate you in Jesus Mighty name.