I welcome you warmly to the month of December, the last month of the year. Glory be to God in the highest for thus far He has helped us this year, particularly the first eleven months. The Lord has kept us in His mercy, He has provided for our needs, protected us from the deadly attack of the enemies, and granted us good health despite all that has happened. This year’s challenges have been enormous, ranging from Covid-19, which unfortunately took the lives of so many, to insurgency and banditry all across the nation but the Lord has kept us safe from all these. Hallelujah!
It is time to count your blessings and give thanks according to Psalm 126:2.
The Lord has been good to us in the first eleven months and I believe He will do much more in the remaining month.
What should be your expectations?
- The month of December shall be a month of harvest for you. Exodus 23:16 – “And the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours, which thou hast sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field.” This means God will make you eat the fruits of your labour and your sweat will not be in vain. I, therefore, decree that everywhere you have sown you shall reap a bountiful harvest in Jesus Name. No power of the enemy will deprive you of your harvest. Isaiah 65:23 says “you shall not labour in vain nor bring forth for trouble” in Jesus Name.
- Be rest assured it is not over with you yet. Joshua 14:6-13 shows us that it took forty-five years of total commitment and dedication by Caleb to possess his portion of the land. God who gave the promise through His servant Moses ensured it came to pass, Glory to God! This means that your expectations regarding any area of your life can still be realized because our God does not forget, He is the very present help in times of need (Psalm 46:1). He can still make you fruitful this year, your dreams can still be realized, the Lord can still deliver a good job and means of livelihood into your hands, you can still make it in your chosen career and vocation, the letters and documents of joy you have been waiting for can still reach your hands before the end of this year, that sickness that has held you bound will disappear from your life as God lives, and you can still dedicate that house before the end of the year. You will no longer be identified with any moment of sorrow as the year comes to an end. You can still make it so do not give up, you will testify in Jesus Name.
- Thank God and give Daddy praise for all He has done for you since the beginning of the year; count your blessings and give Glory back to God.
- Father, You had seen me through the first eleven months of this year, please see me through the remaining days in Jesus Name.
- Father, I know with You nothing shall be impossible, please fulfil all Your promises for my life for the year in Jesus Name.
- Father, please intervene in the situation of Nigeria before the end of this year in Jesus Name.
- Father, please watch over all the members of City of Refuge as this year comes to an end in Jesus Name.