Archive for month: May, 2020
(Psalm 10:12-18, 38:21-22)
“Forsake me not, O Lord: O my God, be not far from me. Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation” (Psalm 38:21-22).
I welcome you to a new month of great Grace and help from above. May the grace of God and the divine help of the Almighty be available for you this month in Jesus Name. May the joy of the Lord find her way into your life and your household in Jesus Name. The Lord who has helped us thus far will see us through this season and provide succour for us.
Help makes it easier or possible for someone to do something by offering them one’s services, ability or resources. A situation where God in His infinite mercies offers to intervene positively in one’s situations through His omnipotence is referred to as “Help From Above.” The world is a battle field and without divine help you will suffer defeat, humiliation and shame. Without divine help, people will forget you and men will abandon you. The help of God wins the battle of life. Judges 5:20 – “They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.”
Isaiah 50:9 says “Behold, the Lord God will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.”
I decree to every reader of this message that help from above shall locate you this month in Jesus Name. I see every wall before you falling flat by the help of God and divine intervention this month. Help from above gives strength in every area of life. This is seen in 2 Chronicles 26:15 – “And he made in Jerusalem engines, invented by cunning men, to be on the towers and upon the bulwarks, to shoot arrows and great stones withal. And his name spread far abroad; for he was marvellously helped, till he was strong.” Marvellous help will always generate marvellous strength, financial strength, academic strength and spiritual strength. As God’s help locates you today, I see the strength of the Lord enveloping you and all yours.
God’s help opens the door of favour to the one being helped and to those who help others. 1 Chronicles 12:16-18 tells us, “And there came of the children of Benjamin and Judah to the hold unto David. And David went out to meet them, and answered and said unto them, If ye be come peaceably unto me to help me, mine heart shall be knit unto you: but if ye be come to betray me to mine enemies, seeing there is no wrong in mine hands, the God of our fathers look thereon, and rebuke it. Then the spirit came upon Amasai, who was chief of the captains, and he said, Thine are we, David, and on thy side, thou son of Jesse: peace, peace be unto thee, and peace be to thine helpers; for thy God helpeth thee. Then David received them, and made them captains of the band.”
I decree concerning you today that in your place of work you will receive help.
In your finances you will receive help.
In your academics you will receive help.
In your family you will be helped in Jesus Name.
The Bible text of this message highlights basic issues and principles you must observe in order to attract help from above.
1) Look Up to God Alone – Psalm 46:1 says, “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” Also read Psalm 121:8. In turn, Isaiah 31:1 says, “Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the Lord!” Do not be double minded in your faith, believe that God can do all things and according to the scriptures, with God all things are possible.
2) Be Humble – This should be a characteristic of someone who needs help from God; the quality of having a modest or low view of your importance. True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less. James 4:6 – “But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.” Humility attracts help from God. Jeremiah 50:31-32 says, “Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord God of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.”
3) Do Not Give Up at the Sight of Discouragement – James 5:7 tells us, “Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.” From today, your name will attract helpers, your word will invite favour and your spirit will make everyone run around to help you in Jesus Name.
- Thank God and give Him praise for the privilege you have through Him to be alive and witness this day.
- Father, let Your mercies and grace locate me this month of May in Jesus Name.
- Father, please send help to me in all areas of my life this month of May.
- Father, send your help to the entire world and heal the world of Covid-19 in Jesus Name.
- By your help oh Lord! Let my life radiate Your Glory this month in Jesus Name.
Shalom & Greater Glory.