What Can You Do To Attract God’s Favour?
- Prayer (James 5:16).
- By showing favour (Matthew 5:7; Proverbs 12:2).
- Your seed (Proverbs 18:16).
- Praise and worship (Psalm 22:3).
What Do You Give To Attract Favour? – Your time, resources etc.
Whom Do You Give Unto To Provoke God’s Favour?
- The poor (in the Name of the Lord) (Proverbs 19:17). Prophet offerings (1 Kings 17:10-24, 2 Kings 4:1-37).
- Your parents (Ephesians 6:2-3).
When you give God praises, He dwells with you. A person of praise does not murmur because they always have a reason to praise God. Murmuring limits God’s hand upon your life, while praises cause His (God’s) favour to follow you. Praising God amidst life’s storms affirms your faith and hope in Him. Remember to be patient, God’s timing is not yours as He does things in His own time. During the service, 11 persons gave their lives to Christ while 31 people attended for the first time.
- Father, wherever I go from now, the light of God’s favour will shine upon me in Jesus Name.
- Father, let there always be a cry of favour, grace and mercy in my home, business and life in Jesus Name.
- Lord, let Your mercies and favour silence every opposition in my life in the Name of Jesus.