Glory be to God for the privilege He has given us to see and witness a new month in the year 2019. May His Name be praised for the gift of life and divine provisions. I welcome you all to the month of May, the fifth month of the year and the month of Grace; may the Grace of God abide with us throughout this month and beyond in Jesus Name. The Lord will make this month the best month so far in our lives. The Hands of the Lord will be strong upon us and do us good this month of May. And no weapon formed or fashioned against us will prosper in Jesus Name.
‘And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy’ (Exodus 33:19).
When Moses found Grace in God’s sight, the Lord became benevolent towards him. As you find Grace in God’s sight this month, may the benevolence of God be your portion. May you find favour in His sight in Jesus Name. When God shows you His benevolence, He will make His goodness to pass before you and show you mercy. All these will be your portion this month in Jesus Name.
Grace is the supernatural benevolence of God to bless us with favour and blessings we do not deserve. In life, there are 5 levels of Grace:
- Grace at Salvation – ‘For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men’ (Titus 2:11). The Bible describes this level of grace as the benevolence of God which was made available to us while we were dead in sins. It is this Grace that has quickened us together with Christ in whom we have redemption through His blood and the forgiveness of sins according to the riches of His Grace.
- Sufficient Grace – ‘And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me’ (2 Corinthians 12:9). This type of Grace will give you the kind of encouragement you need when you are down or confused. When it looks like the world is going to collapse upon you, this level of Grace keeps you going. I pray that the Sufficient Grace of God will be available for you when you are in crisis In Jesus Name.
- Abundant Grace – ‘For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God’ (2 Corinthians 4:15). ‘And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus’ (1 Timothy 1:14). The Bible describes Abundant Grace as God’s benevolence of divine provisions in times of need. May you be a beneficiary of divine provisions before the need arises in your life.
- Great Grace – ‘And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all’ (Acts 4:33). This is the Grace that backs one up in the world of demonstration of God’s power and working of miracles, healing the sick, delivering the oppressed and setting the captives free. May your life experience this level of Grace this month in Jesus Name.
- All Grace – ‘But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you’ (1 Peter 5:10). May all Grace that you need to make life good for you be made available to you by God’s special benevolence unto you this month in Jesus Name.
- Thank God and give Him praise for bringing you into the month of May, the month of Grace. Thank Him for the gift of life and miracle of sleeping and waking up.
- Let this month be a month of testimonies for me in Jesus Name.
- Lord, please show me Your mercies this month in Jesus Name.
- Father, please do not allow me to fall victim of the enemies and do not allow evil eyes to see me this month in Jesus Name.
- I ask for All Grace to abound in my life month in Jesus Name.
Shalom and Happy New Month
God bless you.