Strategies for Dealing with the Mighty
- You must trust in the Lord and do not lean on your own strength (Psalm 37:5). There are battles of life that you cannot win by yourself no matter your intellectual prowess.
- Learn to allow God to complete your victory (2 Kings 6:21-22). The battle is not yours, it’s the Lord’s.
- What you confess with your mouth (Proverbs 8:21). Your tongue is a weapon of authority, with it you can decide what will happen in your life. Learn to only say good things to and about yourself.
- Do not make yourself a lawful captive (John 14:30). Sin and unrighteousness attract afflictions. When you are delivered from any point of contact with the devil, it will be easier for God to deliver you. At this point, 30 people repented of their sins and accepted the Lord Jesus as their Saviour, while 33 people attended the service for the first time.
- Father, I decree and declare, that every anti-progress spirit in my life, be bound, get out in the Name of Jesus.
- Father, I decree and declare, every affliction of slavery and poverty in my life, lose your hold in Jesus Name.
- Father, every power revealing my secret to the enemy, begin to fail now in Jesus Name.
- Every power blocking the anointing of God in my life, begin to fail now in Jesus Name.
- Father, every unprofitable attachment in my life, your time is up, go in the Name of Jesus.