I welcome you very specially to the new month of October, the month of double Grace. I decree that the Grace of the Almighty God will be sufficient for us all in Jesus Name. It is good to see another new month and I believe that the mercies of the Lord had seen us through the first nine months of this year. God’s mercy will see us through the remaining months of the year in Jesus Name.
This month marks the beginning of the last quarter of the year, and as you know the last quarter of the year is almost invariably the most terrible season of the year when Satanic activities are always at the peak. When the enemy goes on a rampage to steal, kill and destroy. When the enemy is always attacking through various means and platforms, they attack by accidents, sicknesses and all kinds of afflictions, but be rest assured that the Lord Himself has made us a promise of divine protection in Psalm 91 and refuge in Psalm 46. So, if God is our Protector and Refuge, what can Satan do? Psalm 118:6 – “The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?”
However, to qualify for God’s divine protection, you need to take note of the following:
- In Psalm 91:1 the Bible emphasizes the requirement to be eligible for such protection from God – “he that dwells in the secret place of the most high”, to dwell in the secret place of the Most High means to be hidden in Christ according to Colossians 3:3, “For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.” When your life is, therefore, hid in Christ you have become a new creature in whose life old things are passed away and all things are become new. You must forsake a sinful way of life and surrender to God completely. So, the first qualification is to be born again to guarantee your protection; having realized that God harbours iniquity so must you. As you read this piece and realize you need to take this step before you go further please pause and ask God to save your soul, forgive your sins and write your name in the book of life so that your life too can be hid in Christ.
- Secondly, the Bible says in the second part of Psalm 91:1 that when your life is hid in Him, you will then abide under His Shadow. I decree as you abide under the shadow of God this month no evil eyes will see you and no evil hands will touch you in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- Thirdly, you must learn to trust in God only and always. Exodus 34:14 says, “For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:”. Trust in God completely this month and the rest of the year as you believe that with God nothing shall be impossible. Do not rely upon the arms of flesh which will definitely fail. The Lord also cursed those who will seek help in Egypt. As you build your trust in the Lord today you will not be disappointed in Jesus Name.
- Finally, on this note, verse 7 has confirmed to us that we shall be victorious over every form of evil gatherings and conspiracies, and evil arrows.
Claim all these promises for yourself as you read this piece and, if Jesus tarries, you will see the end of the year in victory.
- Thank God and give Him praise for the Grace to see a new month; bless Him for the gift of life.
- Thank God for Nigeria for sixty years of Nationhood.
- Father, as you have promised in Your Word in Psalm 91, let Your Banner of Protection be upon me this month in Jesus Name.
- Father, as this year is winding up and gradually coming to an end, cause the end of the year to be better than the beginning for me in Jesus Name.
- Father, please help me to put my trust in You completely in Jesus Name.