I welcome you very specially into the second month in the year 2020, tagged the month of Double Increase. It is my prayer for you that the Lord will increase you richly and abundantly on all fronts in Jesus Name. In Genesis 1:6-8, God created heaven which is also known as the firmament which reflects the glory of the Lord. Whatever heaven represents shall be your portion this month in Jesus Name. What does heaven represent in relation to Greater Glory?
- Joy (Psalm 5:11): The bible says “let those who put their trust in The Lord rejoice, let them ever shout for Joy”. Joy is the opposite of sorrow and the absence of sadness. Whatever issue in your life that brings sorrow shall leave you alone today in Jesus Name. May your joy be full today and throughout the year in Jesus Name.
- Peace: Job 25:2 says “Dominion and fear are with God and He makes peace in His high places.” The book of John 14:27 assures us that Jesus Christ has declared that He gave us peace; may you experience peace all through the year 2020 in Jesus Name.
- Abundance and Divine Provisions: Philippians 4:19 says “The Lord will provide for your needs according to his riches in Glory”; you will not lack any good thing this year in Jesus Name. Whatever you need to make life pleasurable for you, receive it now in the mighty Name of Jesus. Abundance is the opposite of lack and absence of hunger, you will not borrow from your enemies this year and may your hands never dry of blessings in Jesus Name.
- Thank God and give Him praise for all He has done for you so far in the year 2020.
- Plead the Blood of Jesus upon yourself and your loved ones, let the blood avail for your family throughout the year 2020.
- Father, please let this year be my year of supernatural establishment in Jesus Name.
- I decree and declare every embargo of the power of darkness on my moving forward, scatter in Jesus Name.
- I command the favour of God to locate me this year in Jesus Name.
SHALOM and GREATER GLORY!