1 Chronicles 16:27, Psalm 29:1-11
I welcome you into a year of Greater Glory; a year of the tangible manifestation of God’s power and presence in all we do. His Glory shall envelop us all this year like never before in Jesus Name. I like to introduce you to this year by recommending the twelve (12) prayer points in the Open Heavens Devotional of 3rd January 2019 (spend 5 minutes on each prayer point). Start the year with prayers, live a holy life, help others, serve the Lord with your substance and it shall be well with you in Jesus Name.
PRAYERS BY PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE FOR 2020
- Father, thank You for keeping me alive to see this new year. Go ahead and just thank God for all the journey mercies He gave you in 2019, all the times He healed you, all the times He provided for you. Just give Him praise.
- Father, in this new year, don’t let me spend money for the devil. Don’t let me spend on sickness, court cases or anything that is evil.
- Father, in this new year, grant all my heart’s desires and let my joy be full. Everything I lay my hand upon according to Your will, let them be successful.
- Father, in this new year, anytime I call on You, please answer me speedily.
- Father, in this new year, take me to a higher level. Take me to a higher level of grace, a higher level of holiness, a higher level of anointing, a higher level of blessings. Lord just take me higher in this new year.
- Father, in this new year, let me serve You like never before. Don’t let me ever draw back in serving You.
- Father, if You return before the end of this year, don’t leave me behind. Let me reign with You in glory.
- Father, everything that has given me sorrow in the past, put an end to it in this new year. Put an end to loneliness, poverty, depression and everything that has been making me cry in the past.
- Father, in this new year, let Your promises concerning me come to pass speedily.
- Father, let me fulfil Your purpose for my life in this new year.
- Father, in this new year, let it be well with my family, my church and my country. Build a hedge of fire around us, let Your manifest presence never leave us, take disaster far away from us and let Your blessings rest upon us this year.
- Your special prayer request for the new year.
I join my faith with yours and pray that God will grant your requests in the mighty Name of Jesus.