I welcome you very specially to the month of September, the ninth month of the year and the month of fruitfulness. It is my prayer for you reading that the Glory of the Lord will descend upon you this month and it shall bring fruitfulness and increase to you, your family and the works of your hands in Jesus Name.
What is fruitfulness? It is the grace of God that brings reward to your efforts and the works of your hands. Fruitfulness takes away sweat and unfruitful struggles from your life. When God created man, He gave him dominion over every other creature and granted him grace to multiply and be fruitful in every area of life (spiritual, physical, material, social and career).
I would like to share with you conditions precedent to being fruitful.
- You need to have a relationship with the God of fruitfulness: Exodus 23:25-26 – “And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.”
- You can only be fruitful when you’ve planted a seed: Isaiah 55:10 – “For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater.”
It is only when you sow a seed that you can be fruitful because it is a settled spiritual principle that fruitfulness will only respond to your seed. So, if you do not plant nor sow, you will not reap anything. The Grace of God and the anointing for fruitfulness will only multiply what you have planted and not what you kept in your hands.
Proverbs 11:24 says, “There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.” And the next verse (Proverbs 11:25) says, “the liberal soul shall be made fat and he that waters shall be watered back.” This is the scripture and a fact of life; learn to sow the seed of goodness and benevolence this month and it will surprise you how fruitfulness will follow you. It is important to note that your seed also includes your biblical obligations to the kingdom of God, and your tithe, offerings and first fruits are seeds which have the potency to bring fruitfulness into your life. It is my prayer for you, once again, that the Lord shall make you fruitful this month in Jesus Name.
- Thank God and give Him praise for the gift of life, and the miracle of sleeping and waking up. Thank Him for bringing you into the month of September.
- Father, let Your will be done in my life this month of September in Jesus Name.
- Father, please grant me and all my family members maximum protection as we go out and come in this month in Jesus Name.
- Father, the ninth month is the month of fruitfulness, please make my life and career fruitful in Jesus Name.
- Father, please let this month be greater than the first eight months of this year put together in my life in Jesus Name.