Dear reader, I welcome you into the month of July which the LORD in the passage, referred to as the month of REST as ordained by the ALMIGHTY GOD Himself. I pray for you this day that the ALMIGHTY GOD will grant you rest from all your troubles and hard labour in JESUS Name. Throughout this month, your soul will find rest in JESUS Name. The LORD will trouble anyone planning to trouble you in Jesus Name. Everywhere you go, opposition will bow before you and you will excel among your peers and colleagues in Jesus Name.
BIBLICAL CONDITIONS FOR ENTERING INTO YOUR REST
God can do all things because He is OMNIPOTENT; but we also need to understand that God is not a magician. There are laid down principles established in the bible through which we can make His omnipotence work for us.
- In Genesis 2, the bible says “on the seventh day God ended HIS work”; this presupposes that God has always been working. Logically, the only people who deserve and should expect rest are the ones committed to hard work. The bible says in Proverbs6:6, “go to the ant, thou sluggard consider her ways and be wise.” If you desire rest then you must make use of every opportunity to work that comes your way. Rest is synonymous to success which is the end result of hard work.
- You must also make up your mind this month to be at the right place at the right time for the blessings of the Lord to locate you. The Angel of the Lord visited Zachariah with a blessing of a lifetime whilst he was in the temple doing his priestly work and carrying out his ministry responsibility (Luke 1:7-13). You must, therefore, make yourself available for your blessing. There is always a right place to be at the right time for God’s blessings to locate you. Do not forsake the assembly of God’s people (Acts 2:42). It is important to take church seriously; all the major services conducted in the church should be of interest to you, where you will be fed with the sincere milk of the Word so that you may grow thereby. You can never tell which of the services God would use as a point of contact to your breakthrough.
- Finally, ensure you offer unto the Lord sacrifices of righteousness for you to enjoy the abundance of the seas and the blessings of the land (Deuteronomy 33:19). You must be born again and live a life of holiness and righteousness for you to know and enter into God’s rest this month.
I pray that the joy of the Lord will strengthen you this month and you will not fail in Jesus Name.
- Thank God and bless His Name for bringing you into the month of July. Bless His Name for the Gift of Life.
- Ask for the mercies of the Lord to see you through this month in all you do.
- Father, I decree that all my past labours shall attract harvest this month in Jesus Name.
- Father, give me the grace to be at the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing this month in Jesus Name.
- Lord, wherever I go this month, let Your favour follow me and let me have a major testimony every day of this month in Jesus Name.