Thank God, the Most High, we made it to year 2019; in spite of all the devil’s attempt to destroy our lives and make life miserable for us, God stood by us and He took absolute control, defended us all the way, shielded us from all attacks and gave us everlasting victory. I rejoice with you and your household that you are alive and among the living who shouted “HAPPY NEW YEAR!” on January 1st 2019, Glory be to the name of the LORD.
The Lord spoke to us during the crossover service that this year shall be a year of DESTINY FULFILLMENT. This means that the Lord will take us to our place of destiny and the land of fulfillment which He has prepared for us from the very beginning. Destiny fulfillment connotes reaching your goal in life and accomplishing the purpose for which God has created you, in addition to doing HIS will. I will like to take you back to our bible text for this month. The same prophecy God is giving us, He gave to the children of Israel. I see you reaching your goal this year in Jesus name. All oppositions that had hindered you in 2018, you shall see them no more. You shall have fulfillment in your career, fulfillment in your home, fulfillment in your finances, fulfillment in your body health-wise, fulfillment in ministry and in God’s calling upon your life in 2019 in Jesus Name.
Exodus 23:20 says the Lord will send an angel before the Israelites to keep them in the way; the way to journey of destiny fulfillment can only be discovered by God and HE is the only one who can lead us and show us the way and so I enjoin you to allow Him to lead you this year. Be rest assured that when Jesus leads you will never go astray. In the same verse, we also discover where God was leading them “and to bring thee into the place which I HAVE PREPARED.” It is obvious from the passage that it is God who prepares a place of destiny fulfillment, not your power, ability, connection, wealth nor knowledge. I pray for you that God will remember you and bring this into fulfillment in your life in Jesus Name.
What is expected of us to make this promise come to pass in our lives? Verse 22 says, “if thou shall obey his voice” (the words God spoke through the mouth of the Angel) and also in verses 24 and 25, all of this is pointing to OBEDIENCE. To get to your place of destiny fulfillment this year, you must obey God and His commandments, abstain from things that are not of God, surrender your life to Jesus Christ completely, pray in season and out of season, give to the poor and support the needy and it shall be well with you in Jesus Name.
1. Thank God and give Him praise for His manifold blessings upon your life and protection throughout the year 2018 and also bringing you into the glorious year 2019. Thank Him for the gift of life.
2. Father! You brought me this far to lead me into my destiny this year, please Lord prepare a place of Glorious destiny for me this year in Jesus Name.
3. Father! You are the only person who can lead me into destiny, please Lord hold my hand as I follow you in Jesus Name.
4. I decree and declare that whatever I lay my hands upon in this New Year shall prosper in Jesus Name.
5. I have started this year well, if Jesus tarries, I shall end it well in Jesus Name.
Shalom and Happy New Year!