I welcome you to the month of June 2018, which symbolically represents the month of “MAN.” This is because man was created on the sixth day. I decree that the Grace that bestowed dominion on man at creation will locate you this moment and lift you up beyond your imaginations in Jesus name. This month, I believe, you will experience the Hands of God over every aspect of your life in Jesus name. It is going to be the best month so far in your life. A month that the Glory of God will shine forth in you. A month of testimonies and victory over the works of the enemies. A month of divine health for and your entire house hold.
In the Bible text (Genesis 2:7 – 15), it is shown clearly that God is interested in mankind even before He created us, and I believe the following revelations from the passage is God’s mind-set for us and as you completely trust in Him this month you will not be disappointed.
Firstly, Genesis 2:7 says, “And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” You will agree with me that God is not a waster of resources nor time. Whatever God addresses His mind to do, He does wonderfully well and with good intentions and purpose. According to Psalm 139:14, “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” So, for the fact that you are a creation of God, He has a good intention and plan for your life, and I pray that that which the Lord intended for you at creation shall come to pass in Jesus name.
Secondly, Genesis 2:8 says, “And the Lord planted a garden eastward in Eden and there he put the man whom he had formed.“ The bible attributed the planting of the vineyard to God and not Adam. This is an indication that God’s original intention for man is not to suffer or go through pains before he eats. The Lord will wipe away your tears as you come to the understanding of this revelation today in Jesus name. From now, I decree concerning you that the Lord will reward your labour, no one will ever claim your reward and benefits, when you sow little you will reap much more in Jesus name. And wherever you turn to this month, abundance of blessings will be waiting for you.
1) Thank God and give Him praise for all the things He has done for you so far in the course of your existence. Also thank Him for the gift of life.
2) Father, let this month of June be a month of dominion and abundance for me in Jesus name.
3) I command the favour of the Lord that opens doors of blessings that the enemies cannot close to locate me this month in Jesus name.
4) Oh Lord, go ahead of me and make every crooked place straight before me in my going out and coming in this month in Jesus name.
5) I shall not be weak, sick nor weary this month in the mighty name of Jesus. i receive the strength of the Almighty God in Jesus name.
Shalom and Happy New Month!